I am delighted to be working with an Outstanding Special School located in North East Essex. They are recruiting to COVER for a Teacher of KS2 to KS4 English. This is covering a 2 to 3 week period from the beginning of February (full time).
What we are looking for:
We want someone with the following skills:
- QTS or QTLS
- Confidence in classroom management
- Experience of working within a Secondary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
- Ensure the delivery of outstanding English & Literacy lessons in all year groups.
- To provide a nurturing classroom and academy environment that helps pupils develop as learners.
- Demonstrate well-developed and up-to-date subject knowledge
- Use the classroom as a place to innovate and try new idea which can then be shared with colleagues
This inspirational school is registered for Key Stage 2-4 for pupils with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH
) needs - previously known as Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD
), Special Educational Needs (SEN
This school focuses on the importance of the student’s individual needs through an integrated therapeutic approach to the curriculum. Further to this, our client works with families to put in place aspirational targets for all learners and always celebrate the achievements of students to reinforce their success and achievement.
The primary activity of the school is the provision of specialist education services to young people with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH
If you have experience and a passion for teaching young people those with special needs and believe you have the right skills to do a fantastic job, please call Branden at Pertemps Education in Chelmsford or Apply!