Qualified Teacher of Design & Technology
Pertemps Education are delighted to be working with an OfSTED Good School in the district of Brentwood who are looking to recruit a Qualified Teacher of Design and Technology for September 2020 to cover maternity leave. They have a fantastic support network for NQTs and are able to offer this role to a Newly Qualified or Experienced Teacher. This will be to teach Engineering, Food and DT.
The DT department is well-resourced and currently delivers a range of focus topics at Key Stage 3 including; Food Technology and Design and Technology. At Key Stage 4 the school currently offers GCSE Food Preparation and nutrition and GCSE Design and Technology.
This is a diverse school that prides themselves on excellence in all areas of teaching and learning. Their performance consistently puts them in the top 10% of all schools and they are seeking a teacher to join them and share their values for hard work and consistency, as well as keep lessons fun and engaging.
The school is located in the village of Ingatestone in Essex with easy access to the A12 and M25. Ingatestone is also only a 30 minute train journey from Liverpool Street station.
This is certainly an opportunity not to be missed! Do not delay in sending your CV now!
What we are looking for:
• QTS, QTLS - NQTs welcome to apply
• Experience of delivering the GCSE Curriculum
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Experience of tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Mark Harris a call on:
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.