Are you a Graduate thinking about becoming a teacher of the future?
Pertemps Education are looking for UK Graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to find out more about what it is like to work in a Secondary School in Ipswich. Working as Cover Supervisor can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education!
What can you expect?
- Daily supply and contract positions – we offer a variety of opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work in different Secondary Schools to observe various behaviour policies and different styles of teaching
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in a relevant degree, or who hold Coaching qualifications or similar
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
- Experience working with children previously in some capacity and must be able to provide references
- Able to travel to our Partner Primary Schools in Ipswich.
If you are ready for your next move and want to discuss your career options further with a member of our specialist recruitment team, please do not delay and click “Apply Here”.