If you are a qualified English Teacher you cannot afford to miss out on this opportunity!
Pertemps Education are delighted to be working with a number of Secondary Schools, who are seeking Science Teachers. The teacher need to specialise in Secondary School Teaching and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). We are looking to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner secondary schools in the Southend area.
Pertemps Education work with a number of Secondary Schools and need English Teachers who want to be a part of this exciting growth within Southend-on-Sea. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools. The start date will be 20th April, however immediate starts are available.
What we are looking for:
We want someone with the following skills:
- A Qualified Teacher, QTS
- Confidence in behaviour management
- Experience of working with children and young people
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.