This is a call to all SEN (QTS) Teaching staff, Learning Support Assistants, and Instructors. If you are readily available and prepared to return to School from June, please do read on.
We are Pertemps are very pleased to be working in parternship with a number of selection SEN Independant Schools, Alternate Provisions, and PRU's based around Central Suffolk.
We are looking for outstanding SEN Teachers and Support with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage & inspire young people who demonstrate a range of learning ability.
You will work with a range of ages and the work will depend on the age of the children and their individual needs, but you must:
You will have extensive experience working with learners with extreme behavioural difficulties.
- hold full QTS (if applicable)
- have recent and excellent experience delivering Primary Curriculum, Secondary Core subjects, Functional Skills or Enrichment Subjects
- experience of teaching young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs or autism (ASC)
- be an effective communicator
- be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of individuals within the group
- have a thorough understanding of differentiation within the classroom
- be able to provide a calm and positive presence
We work with a number of provisions regularly and there are opportunities available for both short term and long term supply as well as an opportunity for permanent residency over the new academic year. Currently we are looking for those able to take on a Full Time position from as early as June.
Alternative provision (AP) is education outside of school for pupils who do not attend mainstream school for reasons such as school exclusion, behaviour issues, school refusal, or short or long term illness.
It includes settings such as pupil referral units (PRU), although some pupils who are on the roll of a PRU will also attend other forms of alternative provision off-site.
The primary activity of these schools is the provision of individualised education to young people with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) needs or Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) who are at risk of exclusion or have been excluded from their mainstream school.
For more information, please click Apply and await contact from Branden at Pertemps, Thank You!