Cover Supervisors, We Need You!
If you are a graduate and considering a career in teaching, a Cover Supervisor position could be the ideal way to gain classroom experience and decide if education is right for you. We have a commitment to ensuring our candidates are supported with their first steps into education and within a school which could lead to a position into a school funded teacher training programme.
The Education Network are delighted to be working with an OfSTED Good Academy in Ipswich who will be requiring Cover Supervisors to cover a variety of lessons throughout this academic year. We are looking to speak to Cover Supervisors who are interested in a year fixed term positions and are confident in delivering pre-planned lessons across KS3, KS4 and KS5.
With excellent rates of pay and the best agency customer service in the County - you can not afford to miss out on this opportunity - send your CV now to The Education Network!
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Hold a university degree of at least 2:2
- Have relevant experience working with students aged between 11 – 18
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Have the right to work in the UK
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme