Teacher of Mathematics
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Mathematics to join a highly successful team at this Ofsted rated "Good" school based in the Brentwood area from April 2020. The school offer an amazing opportunity to join an experienced and established Mathematics department able and committed to supporting, developing and nurturing new teachers.
In 2019, the School Mathematics department achieved 87% 9-4 at GCSE and is also a very popular subject in an outstanding sixth form with 52% A Level A*-B.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach Mathematics across all Key Stages so you must have recent and relevant experience.
This role is to start April 2020 commencing, however if you are looking for September 2020 start then please do feel free to get in touch as we are starting to get a number of vacancies.
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified Mathematics teacher – experienced or NQT
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in KS3 – KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in Mid Essex
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Teacher of Maths, Maths Teacher, Secondary Maths Teacher, Qualified Teacher (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Class Teacher, Secondary Class Teacher, Secondary School Teacher
Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4), Key Stage 5 (KS5)
Easter Start/September Start
Long Term, Temp-Perm, Permanent
MPS/£120 to £180 per day