Teacher of Religious Education
Pertemps Education are excited to be working with an OfSTED Good School who are recruiting a Qualified Teacher of Religious Education for maternity cover from September 2020. This would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or experienced practitioner. You will be required to teach across KS3- KS4.
The school is welcoming, inclusive, has a real community feel and is a place where everyone is valued and encouraged to achieve their personal best. This is inclusive of their students and their staff. The culture is one of continuous improvement, creativity and enthusiasm and the students and staff are enterprising and approach challenges with a ‘can-do’ attitude. The school are looking to recruit a Teacher who will share this ethos and strive for greatness.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure work for the new academic year and join a school where you will be truly valued. Do not delay in sending your CV to Pertemps Education today!
What we are looking for:
• NQT, QTS or QTLS
• Confidence in classroom management
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Flexibility and adaptability
We want someone with the following skills:
• Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Mark Harris a call on 01245 950669. Closing date for all applications 29/05/2020
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)