Are you looking to continue your career within Education? Or are looking to for a new Teaching Role? This is an unmissable opportunity!
Pertemps Education has enjoyed huge success and we are now looking for Teachers across the Suffolk county to fulfil a magnitude of roles across all Key Stages be it Primary, Secondary or Special Needs.
We want to speak to Teachers who are interested in daily, short and long term positions in Schools across Suffolk, although applications to other locations are also being accepted.
- There is an abundance of opportunities available to teach across KS1 - KS5 and Early Years
- Ability to teach a variety of core and option subjects
- Experience teaching across the Curriculum
- Flexibility – work days that suit you!
With excellent rates of pay and the best agency customer service in the County - you can not afford to miss out on this opportunity - send your CV now to Pertemps Education! What we are looking for:
• Candidates who hold UK Qualified Teacher Status
• Confidence in classroom management
• Experience of working within a School environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Able to provide school based references to cover the most recent 2 years of employment We want someone with the following skills:
• An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670. REFERRAL BONUS!
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days. Supply Teacher, Primary School Teacher, Secondary School Teacher, Class Teacher, SEN Teacher, Cover Teacher
Primary, Secondary, Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2(KS2), Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4), Key Stage 5 (KS5), Early Year (EYFS)
Immediate Start, April Start, September Start
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£125 to £207 per day (£24373 - £40490) Suffolk