Associate Consultant - Education
Excellent Training & Career Progression Opportunities Chelmsford
Are you a recent Graduate looking to work in Sales & Recruitment?
Are you a people person, good communicator and highly organised?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards you for the hard work you put in?
Pertemps Education is proud to be part of the Pertemps Network Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage and a unique employee share scheme. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It's a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
Due to recent growth, we are currently looking to appoint an Associate Consultant for our Chelmsford Office. Working alongside our Essex Education Recruitment Consultants, you will be an instrumental part of growing the Essex team further.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and be:
- Identifying, attracting and resourcing candidates for the team
- Delivering a fantastic candidate journey from registration to placement
- Filling bookings alongside your Recruitment Consultants
- Ensuring timely completing of all candidate timesheets
- Setting up and organising candidate registration days and candidate events
- Contributing to overall team success by being creative in attracting candidates
- Good communication skills, including a good standard of written English
- Be competitive and rise to the challenge of hitting your targets
- Looking for a long-term career plan with a transparent journey for you to follow
- Creative and think outside the box in order to stand out from the crowd
- Have a genuine interest in the education sector
As an Associate Consultant you will be paid a competitive Graduate Salary alongside a number of additional benefits, including:
- Chance to be part of our Annual Trip Away
- Your Birthday off outside of annual leave entitlement
- Regular incentives, such as quarterly company days out
- Opportunities to bank additional holiday days
- Dress Down & Early Finish Fridays!
Please apply following the instructions or for more information and a confidential chat please contact the Education Director – Matt Hall in the Chelmsford office on 07817 057814.