This Outstanding Primary School based in Southend is looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their hard-working team from September 2020. The school is an exciting and innovative place to work, where they are continually evolving to provide the best possible learning opportunities for the children. The school believe that children learn best when they are actively involved in leading their learning. The school are committed to a balance of indoor and outdoor learning and have created large indoor spaces which encourage a collaborative approach to learning with an emphasis on problem solving.
As a Primary Teacher you will be expected to ensure that the pupils thrive under your highly productive learning environment.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- That you have excellent subject knowledge in Key Stage 2
- Committed to raising attainment, especially in working with disadvantaged pupils
- Plan activities that are highly stimulating and stretch the pupils so they can excel
- Have a positive attitude to change and innovation
- Be committed to the encouragement of outdoor learning
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- An inspirational leadership team
- A caring and highly productive environment
- Motivated staff who are proud to work at this primary school
If you are a Primary Teacher who is looking for an outstanding school in Southend, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are due to be held in the last week of April, however this is under constant review due to the current situation.
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Catchpole at Pertemps on 07484 504127.