This Ipswich school are seeking a permanent part time (two days a week) English Teacher to start in September 2020. This is a truly exciting opportunity for an English Teacher to join a successful and well driven community school. If you want to make a difference to the lives of young learners by inspiring them through the study of literature, apply to join a like-minded faculty of English specialists and enthusiasts. Please send you CV today – do not miss out!
You will be required to teach English at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The position would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or experienced practitioner. This is a successful high attaining school, rated Good by Ofsted, where GCSE English results have been excellent over the last few years. In 2019, the school achieved 74% Grade 4+ in English and Mathematics, and 81% of students achieved a Grade 4 or better in at least one of their English GCSEs.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- NQT, QTS or QTLS
- Passion and enthusiasm
- High expectations of behaviour and attainment
- Commitment to motivating students to reach their full potential
- An ambition to contribute to whole school development and the raising of standards
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- Welcoming, positive and hard-working staff who are committed to children’s learning and individual development
- The opportunity to teach an innovative and creative curriculum
- Pupils who are willing to learn and motivated
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951 007, or apply with your CV online. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!