Are you a qualified ICT Teacher able to work within Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4? Have you experienced working with SEN pupils?
Pertemps are currently looking for an ICT Teacher with previous experience working in PRU's or Alternative Provisions to join one of our Independent Special Schools based in Mildenhall, Suffolk. This is an independant special school that works with pupils aged 11 to 18, and has capacity for over 30 students. The special remit of these students focuses on SEMH (Social Emotional Mental Health) and EBD, in addition to high end and challenging levels of autism.
- The set out of the teaching would be mixed between both KS3 and KS4 Monday to Friday/
- Assist with the management of student behaviour (SEMH) to ensure a constructive working environment.
- Responding to students about the work that has been set.
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development.
- Select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment to motivate and encourage students.
- You must have previous experience working in this sort of environment.
- You will need an enhanced DBS, this can be process through us and will cost a fee of £47.20
- A QTS is essential and experience teaching ICT.
- You must be passionate about education, and possess a positive and engaging demeanour.
Should you hope to make a difference to the lives of others and hold the above requirements this could be the next role for you. If this role doesn't sound like the next step for you but you would like to discuss other roles within educational settings please contact the Pertemps team today on 01245950672