Are you a Suffolk based Qualified Teacher looking for a new and challenging opportunity working in Special Education?
Pertemps Education are looking for a SEN Class Teacher/ Cover Teacher based in Mid Suffolk. You must hold Qualified Teacher Status, but we would be very interested to hear from NQT’s or recent University Graduates (Psychology, Education, Sociology prefered).
This is an opportunity for an open minded, enthusiastic and experienced SEN educator to take on a new, part time or full time challenge – particularly dealing with pupils that express SEMH (Challenging Behaviour) learning difficulty.
As a SEN Teacher you will be expected to follow the schemes of work in the schools, manage a range of behaviour and learning difficulties appropriately whilst leaving the classroom in an acceptable way for the next day. This includes leaving notes about the day and marking the books for the work completed.
We are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Teachers or SEN Teacher experience
- Supply Teachers who are adaptable and flexible within SEN (SEMH, ASC, ADD, EBD)
- Individuals who can cope well under pressure, particular pupil escalated scenarios.
- Teachers who can motivate and inspire through creative and innovative teaching
- Able to travel within Suffolk
- A familiarity with both Residential based learners, Pupil Support Units, and Alternate Provisions.
You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education and have a DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS through Pertemps Education.This is a great opportunity to be flexible on a daily basis. We are desperate for cover needs on a daily basis, so you will have the chance to be selective with where you go and what you teach for the day. We can also organise complete block bookings for those who enjoy this structure to working full time. Thank you!HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in having a conversation about this role, please do speak to Branden at Pertemps Education, Chelmsford. REFERRALS
Do you know anybody looking for work in Suffolk? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!