Are you a Qualified SEN Teacher, available now, and looking to work a shorter week with more flexibility? Do you want to gain experience working with a range of learning disabilities across multiple institutes?
I’m looking to speak with Qualified Teachers with SEN experience for daily, short and long term positions in SEN Schools in and around Sudbury in Suffolk, with immediate start following completed safeguarding and vetting checks. Our clients are varied in their individual needs and there are opportunities available across Key Stages 1 to 3.
This is an opportunity to work ad-hoc with consistency, as well as gain exposure to be considered for permanent residency in the next academic term. Typically the students these selected schools work with having a range of learning needs from Autism to Extreme Challenging Behaviour (SEMH), Dylsexia, and PMLD.
What we are looking for:
• NQT, QTS or QTLS
• Confidence in classroom management
• Experience of working within a SEN environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Flexibility and adaptability
We want someone with the following skills:
• SEN Experience - Proven and Referenced
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this type of role then give Branden a call at Pertemps Education Chelmsford.
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.