We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Primary Teacher to join a partner Academy School based in the Lowestoft area from April 2020 to share their vision to develop a learning environment which will encourage each child to become a life-long learner and achieve the very best that they can.
The School aim to create a partnership with parents, to build the foundations for a successful education; to enable each child to discover the joy of learning; to help them to fulfil every aspect of their potential and to encourage their growth into effective citizens, ready to play their part in the world and their community.
The School are looking for colleagues who share the drive and passion necessary to ensure every student achieves their potential.
This role is to start April 2020 commencing, however if you are looking for September 2020 start then please do feel free to get in touch as we are starting to get a number of vacancies.
Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified English teacher – experienced or NQT
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in EYFS – KS2
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in South Essex
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Teacher of Primary, Primary Teacher, Qualified Primary Teacher, Qualified Teacher (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Class Teacher, Primary Class Teacher, Primary School Teacher
Reception (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Easter Start/September Start
Long Term, Temp-Perm, Permanent
MPS/£120 to £180 per day