This Bury St Edmunds School are seeking a Science Teacher to start on 20th April to the 27th July. The role is five days, teaching Years 7-11 all three sciences. This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Science Teacher to join a successful and well driven community school.
Pertemps Education are delighted to be working with this fantastic, community based school. The school encourages all pupils to achieve academic success, think creatively and become confident and responsible citizens. The school believes that learning should be meaningful, the curriculum should be broad and balanced, offering high challenge to all. All staff aim to help pupils grow in confidence.
Values and skills are taught together in a safe, supportive and friendly environment where the shaping of character attributes such as resilience, responsibility, honesty and compassion are given as much importance as academic study.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- QTS or QTLS
- Confidence in classroom management
- Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
- Ambition, passion and enthusiasm
- Commitment to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- Welcoming staff who are committed to children’s learning and individual development
- A safe, supportive and friendly environment
- Pupils who are willing to learn and motivated
For a confidential discussion please call Chris Kuschel at Pertemps on 01245 951 007, or apply with your CV online. I will in touch within two hours to update you on the progress of your application.
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!