Cover Supervisors, this is an unmissable opportunity!
Are you looking to continue your career within Education? Or are looking to gain more classroom experience before completing your teacher training?
Pertemps Education are now recruiting cover supervisors as positions have become available at an Academic Enterprise Trust Secondary Schools in Hockley.
You will get the opportunity to teach students with a vast age range, between 11 to 19 years old. The Academy has 1400 students and ensures every student is taught to encourage their creative, responsive and effective approaches. Therefore the Academies teaching is of a high standard, due to students going to Cambridge University after completing A-Levels.
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
You will not have to plan or mark work. We are only looking for those who are enthusiastic about working with children.
- Manage the classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set
- Cover teaching absences, whether in advance or on the same day
- Cover a variety of lessons including English, PE, Science and Maths
- Managing behaviour of pupils
The Pertemps Education will offer you:
HOW TO APPLY Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Aimee on 01245 950 668 REFERRAL BONUS!
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmospheres where every child’s development matters
- Highly supportive and experienced consultants, with strong area and school knowledge
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as good rates of pay
Pertemps Education will give you £250
for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.