Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for work in Chelmsford? Are you looking for flexible work, free from the paperwork that comes with a permanent teaching position?
What is on offer?
Pertemps Education are currently looking for qualified Class Teachers who specialise in Secondary School Teaching and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). We are looking to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner secondary schools in the Chelmsford area. We are currently working with a number of secondary schools and academy trusts and would like you to be part of our continual growth. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools immediately. The pay will vary from £120-£150 per day depending on experience.
Why use Pertemps to represent you as a Supply Teacher?
Pertemps Education are a local agency specialising in East Anglia recruitment, with the unique advantage of being associated with a national brand. As a specialist education agency, our consultants work in a specific geographic area, as well as specialising in your Key Stage. We take an empathetic approach towards your requirements, for example, location or if you only can accept pre-booked work.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
What do you need to register as a Supply Teacher?
- Be a fully qualified teacher - NQT's are more than welcome to apply
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in either KS3-KS4 or KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
- A DBS processed through Pertemps Education or a DBS on the Update Service
If you are looking for more flexibility as a Cover Supervisor, live in Essex and want to discuss your options further with a member of our specialist recruitment team, please do not delay and click “Apply Here”.
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.