Are you a Qualified Teacher looking to take on a mix of part and full time Tutorage or 1:1 work near you?
Pertemps Education are looking for a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher to work on a One to One (1:1) basis for 3-4 hours in a day.
Our client works nationally with young people who are facing difficulties in accessing education. They strive to deliver individual bespoke educational packages tailored to each child’s individual needs.
You could be working with children in care, children excluded from mainstream schools, underachievers, children unable to access mainstream education, children who require managed and supported transfers/transitions, and children with special education needs (SEN)
You will be prepped and well supported by a local line manager, amongst other professionals, to help young people and students’ progress.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the lives of children and students with Social, Emotional & Mental Health difficulties (SEMH), Autism (ASD, ASC), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and school refusers.
- You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly with students and their families and have previous experience of working in a 1:1 environment
- Experience of putting together Individual Education Plans (IEP’s)
- The ability to motivate and inspire reluctant and struggling students
- The ability to differentiate work and use a students interest’s to build innovative and creative lesson
- You will be assisting teaching across the curriculum, and there will be a strong focus on Literacy and Numeracy so the ability to teach cross curricular is essential
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this type of role then give Branden a call at Pertemps.
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 5 days.