This continually “Good” Primary Academy based in Thurrock are looking to appoint a dedicated Primary Class Teacher for a permanent role to start in September 2020. The school teach a broad and balanced curriculum which is designed to engage all pupils. Not only do the school offer a wide range of sports but also a range of cultural opportunities in order to stimulate their learning. The Academy believe that all pupils in this community should be able to achieve their full potential through good and outstanding teaching and learning.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrate at least good classroom practice;
- Be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a passion for improvement
- Have good organisation and communication skills
- NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- High quality induction and professional development
- Opportunities for cross phase work
- Staff laptops
- Wellbeing support and stress management
- Appraisal related incentives for ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ teachers.
If you are looking for a new opportunity as a Primary Class Teacher in a Primary School and can get to the Thurrock area, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews will be held via telephone in the first instance followed by a video interview with the Headteacher.
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Catchpole at Pertemps on 07484 504127.