This community based Primary School based in Chelmsford are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher to join their vibrant team in September 2020. The school encourage a strong team spirit where the staff aim to provide a secure and safe environment for each child where they can develop their skills and flourish in all areas. This a recently graded “Good” Ofsted school where the highlights are that the children are happy and therefore behaviour is good as a result.
Pertemps Education have been retained to undertake the full search and selection. The successful application must be able to demonstrate:
- That you are an enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- You set high standards for all of your children
- Have a positive approach and are passionate about making a difference
- Are able to motivate, challenge and enthuse children of all abilities
- Want to be part of a professional and supportive team
In return the school will be able to offer you:
- Happy, kind and friendly pupils who love to learn
- A supportive team including parents and governors
- A clear progression and CPD which can lead to leadership opportunities
If you are a Class Teacher who is looking for a warm and friendly Primary School just outside of Colchester, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews were due to be held in the last week of April, however this is under constant review due to the current situation.
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Catchpole at Pertemps on 07484 504127.