Are you a Graduate thinking about becoming a teacher of the future?
Pertemps Education Chelmsford are looking for UK Graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to find out more about what it is like to work in a Secondary School. Working as Graduate Teacher can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education.
What can you expect?
- Daily supply or contracted positions – we offer a variety of opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work in different Secondary Schools to observe various behaviour policies and different styles of teaching
- Class supervision and covering absent teachers
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in a relevant degree
- Passionate individuals who value the education sector
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
- Experience working with children previously in some capacity and must be able to provide references
- Able to travel to our Partner Primary Schools in Chelmsford
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670.
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Education Graduate, Graduate Teacher, Cover Teacher
Secondary, Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4), Key Stage 5 (KS5)
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£70 to £80 per day