Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established recruitment agency that regularly placing Social Workers, permanent Nurses, Allied Health and education professionals within public and private organisations throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Senior Compliance Officer is responsible for the maintenance, auditing and updating of candidate documentation to ensure adherence with legal/statutory, contractual and best practice requirements. You will be working to pre-determined timeframes, contracts and SLA’s, whilst maximising the opportunity to consistently exceed monthly and quarterly clearance targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all administrative elements of the registration and recruitment process are adhered to in line with company standards
- Preparing candidate files for audit by external authorities and ensuring the relevant evidence is documented in accordance with client guidelines
- Ensuring all candidates cleared for work are compliant with internal recruitment policies and procedures
- Undertaking regular reviews of candidate files to ensure that all appropriate information is maintained and up to date via the tracker and overseeing internal audits
- Providing timely and proactive responses to all enquiries
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
You will have:
- Previous compliance experience, ideally gained through a recruitment or compliance role
- Excellent IT skills, specifically with MS Word and Excel
- A comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process and associated safeguarding requirements for temporary workers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate work at speed
Closing date – 5pm Friday 8th March 2019