Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced children's social worker for an immediate start in Derby, working within a Duty and Assessment Team.
You will be managing your own caseload, carrying out assessments for looked after children and children in need.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within an assessment and interventions team, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org