Pertemps have a fantastic opportunity for an adults social worker for a contract role in Staffordshire working within a locality team.
You will have extensive experience as a social worker working within the community, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Person Centred Planning
• Assessment and care management of service users with learning disabilities
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
• MCA assessments
As a Social Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from:
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
• Free DBS and compliance service
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org