Scrub Theatre Practitioner | Theatres | up to £38,000 dependent upon experience
Location – North London or Hertfordshire
Our client is currently recruiting experienced theatre practitioners. You will be variety of operations including Orthopaedics, ENT and Gynae.
It's a private hospital of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiac care, and gynaecology
Duties and responsibilities
• Supporting in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
• Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements.
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please click "APPLY NOW" for more information