Pertemps have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced children's social worker for an immediate start in Telford, working within the neighbourhood team.
You will be managing your own caseload, carrying out section 117 reviews for the Mental Health Team, undertaking person centred assessments to ensure that the best quality of life is possible for the service user, factoring in both mental and physical health requirements.
You will have extensive experience as a social worker working within a mental health team, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carry a caseload of service users
• Work with the service user, carers and families to develop a person centred care plan with a view to maximising their autonomy
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com