Pertemps has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced children's social worker for an immediate start in Nottingham, working within the neighbourhood team.
You will be managing your own caseload, working with children and their families on protection plans, carrying out assessments for looked after children and children in need. In addition you will be overseeing CP care proceedings with some court work involved.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within an assessment and interventions team, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com