Pertemps have a fantastic opportunity for a number of childrens social workers for contract roles in Stoke working within the assessment and interventions team.
You will be managing your own caseload undertaking assessments, interventions and providing effective help to service users.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within an assessment and interventions team, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Help families to keep children safe, in cases where this is not possible ensure that appropriate action is taken to safeguard them
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org