An Independent Reviewing Officer is to required to join a children and young peoples service in Stoke on Trent.
Your primary responsibilities will be to chair statutory reviews and monitor children's cases on an ongoing basis, ensuring that a comprehensive care plan is in place for children within the service and that the care plans meet the childs needs and are delivered within a timely manner.
As an IRO your responsibilities and key duties will be:
• Chairing the childs review and monitor their case on an ongoing basis
• Ensuring that the childs views, wishes and concerns are understood and considered in their individual care plan
• Identify any areas of poor practice, monitor and report upon patterns of emerging concerns in the collective experience of looked after children
• Meet the authorities statutory requirements with care planning and the regularity of statutory reviews
You must have 3 years or more experience within a social care setting with considerable experience in the supervision of social work practice along with current HCPC registration.
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com