A Qualified Social Worker is required by Newcastle Social Services to work in their long term team.
Due to the urgent need to fill these roles, Newcastle have offered £26ph+.
As a Qualified Social Worker your main duties will be:-
• To provide quality social work services to children in need and their families in
accordance with legal requirements, departmental policies and procedures.
• To work as a member of an integrated service with families and carers to ensure that children and young people are able to achieve the outcomes in Every Child Matters.
• To carry a caseload of child-care cases.
• To participate in duty system and provide specialist duty cover as required
• To take responsibility for efficient caseload management
• To maintain accurate and up to date records as required
• To prepare assessments, plan and review child in need, child protection and LAC plans
• To prepare reports for case conferences, meetings, courts or other purposes as required
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislation
• To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Josh Sharp on 0161 5091045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.