I am currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within Children's Services in North Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this social worker job is £26ph+ and is an initial 3-month contract.
As a Qualified Social Worker your main responsibilities will be to:-
• Safeguard children and their families
• Undertaking Section 47 investigations, carrying child protection cases and working with Looked After Children
• Attend Court and write court reports
• Manage a case load of complex cases
• LAC reviews, Care Conferences and Child Protection Meetings
• Initiate Public Law Outline and Court Proceedings
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
• A full UK license holder
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
• Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please contact Josh Sharp on 0161-5091045 or email your CV to Josh.sharp @ pertempsmedical.co.uk