I'm currently seeking a qualified Team Manager to work within a busy Community/ Learning Disabilities within Yorkshire.
The post holder will carry out the day-to-day management of a team of qualified social workers, supervising the work and ensuring that decisions are made in a timely and appropriate manner. You are expected to be confident within the court arena, good with assessment writing and have the ability to work under pressure.
This is a 12 month contract paying £43ph ltd plus expenses.
As a qualified team manager you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
• To deliver the Councils contribution to the implementation of the Care Closer to Home Programme with the NHS and other partners.
• To play a key role in delivering high quality services and meeting performance targets for assessment and care management.
• To ensure that services are delivered in compliance with relevant legislation, local and national policy and guidance.
• To contribute to the management of integrated working and network appropriately with colleagues from Health, third Sector and other local government officer.
• To provide Leadership and effectively manage a team of qualified and unqualified staff within the assessment and care management service, in order to deliver the key strategic aims of the organisation and to ensure the citizens of Wakefield have access to a high quality service.
As a Team Manager you MUST meet the following requirements:
• You will be required to have a minimum of two years significant experience
• Be able to evidence of your on-going continuous professional development and inspirational leadership qualities.
• Be able to provide five years referencing
• Have a 1-4 week notice period
• HCPC registered
• A full UK license holder
As a Team Manager you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Monthly visits from your consultant
If this is something that you are interested in please contact Catherine Rogerson on 0161 -5091045 or email Catherine.rogerson @ pertempsmedical.co.uk