A Qualified Children's Social Worker is required to work within the Northumberland Area.
As part of the Children's Social Care Team your main duties will be;
• To provide time limited intervention and intensive support to families who are in crisis
• To ensure the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments
• Prepare and present complex reports and undertake all administrative duties related to the social work function
• Work in partnership with parents and carers to improve children's welfare and quality of life
• Developing parenting skills and promoting positive parenting
• Taking responsibility for children and families where needs are particularly complex
• Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
• Working within the Borough's Child Protection guidelines to undertake key worker responsibilities towards children on the child protection register
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislation
• To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward at Pertemps Professional Recruitment