A Qualified Adult Social Worker is required to work as part of the Locality Team within the Durham Area.
As an Adult Social Worker within the Locality Team you will –
• Follow up all new allocations to the team
• Complete Assessments and Support Plans
• Undertaking Safeguarding work and Best Interest Assessments
• Working with Older adults
To apply for this Qualified Adult Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislations
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward at Pertemps Professional Recruitment.