A Qualified Children's Social Worker is required to work as part of the Adoption team within The North Tyneside Area.
A an Adoption Social worker you will –
• Facilitating the adoption process
• Find good matches for Children when connecting them with the right family
• Be a good listener
• Assess and tend to the child's needs
• Good Communications
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislation
• To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org