A Qualified Children's Social Worker is Required to work within Supporting and Strengthening Families within the South Tyneside Area.
As a Children's Social Worker you will –
• Support Children, Young people and their Families
• Manage an allocated workload relating to children, young people and families
• Prepare Care plans
• Direct Work with Parents and Families
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislation
• To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org