Disability Assessor- Leicester - £34,000 per annum
Full Time or Part Time Hours Available
(RGN, RMN, RNLD Nurse / Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist / Paramedic)
This role consists of assessing an individual who is making a claim for disability allowance. Alongside the face-to-face assessments you will also complete a supporting medical report for the DWP.
- Two years post qualified
- HCPC/NMC Registered
- Full UK Driving License (visiting clients in the community)
- An option of part time (3days minimum with Friday being compulsory)
- Monday to Friday ( Full time)
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to 5 days
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Health screening every 2 years after 1 years' service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional registration
If you are interested please APPLY NOW.