New Roles Available.....
We are currently Recruiting for Qualified Social Workers to work in the Gloucestershire Area as Part of the Safeguarding Team.
As part of the Safeguarding Team your main duties will be;
- Ensure every child has a clear assessment of need
- Plan how help will be delivered
- Protecting Children from maltreatment
- Gathering Relevant information and evidence
- Undertaking Section 47 investigations, carrying child protection cases and working with Looked After Children
- Safeguard Children and Familes
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 1 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
If you would like to apply then please Contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or Email email@example.com