Looking for a New Role in Social Care then have a read below.
We are currently Recruiting Qualified Social Workers to work as part of the Duty and Assessment Team in Gloucestershire.
As part of the Duty and Assessment Team your Main Duties will be;
- Single Assessments
- Working with families up to initial child protection conferences
- Delivering good Quality Services to Children through Assessments, Which take into account Historical information, Culture, Disability and the Voice of the Children
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 1 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
- This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
If you would like to apply for this Role then please Contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or Email Nicola.email@example.com