Looking for something new then this might be for you
We are currently Recruiting for Qualified Social Workers to work in Lancaster as part of the Child Protection, Court and Children in Our Care Team.
Your main duties will be;
- Working closely with the child and relevant others including parents, carers and professionals
- Building strong long term relationships with children and young people through direct work
- Investigate allegations of neglect
- Providing counseling and support services to children and parents
- Referring children and families to other services if necessary
- Placing children in foster care
- Finding adoptive homes for children with no adult caretakers
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 1 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
If you would like to apply for this Role then please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or Email Nicola.email@example.com