A Qualified Social Worker is Required to Work as part of the Children and Family Team in North Tyneside.
Your Main Duties will be;
- Apply a wide range of knowledge and skills to help build family relationships
- Identify the full range of risks to children and help manage those risks
- Provide care and support to young people as they move towards independence and adulthood.
- Explain and critically evaluate the role of social work as part of a system of welfare support to children and their families
- Be able to recognise the risk indicators of different forms of harm to children
- Build purposeful, effective relationships with children and families
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
To apply please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045.
Or Email email@example.com