A Qualified Children’s Social Worker is Required to work as part of the Disabled Children’s Team in Gateshead.
Main Duties will be;
- To identify the children/young people (0-18 years) to whom the Disabled Children Team (DCT) Social Workers will provide a specialist intervention/service.
- To identify where there is a need for an integrated response from specialist education, health and social care.
- To provide a Social Work function where the child/young person has a clear identified disability, whether they are born with a disability or become disabled as a result of an illness, accident or injury.
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email email@example.com