A Qualified Children’s Social Worker is required to work as part of the Families First Team in Durham;
- Ensuring high quality provision to children and families in need.
- Ensuring the Child’s journey and their voice remains central.
- Providing help at the earliest opportunity
- Delivering evidence based interventions with a focus on safe escalation and de-escalation of cases supporting staff to be able to safely and confidently manage risk whilst maintaining the confidence of families and partners.
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
To apply please call Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or Email Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org