A Qualified Social Worker who is experienced as a Team Manager is required to be a Social Work Manager as part of the Adults Social Care Team in Darlington.
As an Adults Social Care Team Manager your main duties will be;
- Improving performance and delivering action plans
- Dedicated to looking after your team
- To provide specialised professional support and advice to staff
- Manage a team of staff, including recruitment/retention, induction, training and development
- To improve outcomes for adults who require statutory support and/or intervention by working in partnership with colleagues in Adult Care Services, the wider council, external support providers, police and voluntary and statutory agencies who provide services for vulnerable adults
- To support Heads of Service in developing and implementing new and innovative services for adults who require statutory intervention/support.
To apply for this Qualified Social Work Team Manager Role :-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To be an experienced Team Manager
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email email@example.com