A Qualified Adult Social Worker is Required to as part of the Adults and Older peoples Team in Darlington.
As part of the Adults and Older Peoples Teams your main duties will be;
- Provide professional leadership for complex case arrangements
- Identifying through assessment the needs and strengths of service users and/or family carers
- Use analytical skills to inform assessment, decision making and intervention
- Complete support planning with services users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met
- Identify and take a professional lead on adult safeguarding issues where abuse or neglect is suspected
- Take a professional lead and oversee cases of individuals who lack capacity to agree to or plan their care
- Undertake proportionate assessment in accordance with current Adult Social Care legislations
- To act as the lead professional to services users and their carers and families to enable them to retain, as far as possible, choice and control of their lives
- To provide written and verbal reports
- Support in safeguarding process to assess and manage risk
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 1 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org