A Qualified Adult Social Worker is Required to work as part of a Complex Assessment Team.
As part of the Complex Assessment Team your main duties will be;
- You will be responsible for supporting Younger Adults with physical disabilities and sensory impairment
- You will help Older People to live as independently as they are able
- Work with carers to ensure risks are appropriately managed
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email email@example.com