A Qualified Children’s Social Worker is Required to work as part of the Family Placement Service Team in Darlington.
As part of the Family Placement Service Team your main duties will be;
- To prepare adoption applications for the Court and reports for the Child Youth and Community Tribunal
- Liaising with colleagues in other Teams, foster carers, prospective adopters and professionals
- Promote placement stability and good outcomes for looked after children through the provision of effective quality support and guidance
- Carry out comprehensive assessments
- Ongoing supervision and support to a range of foster carers (including specialist carers), short break carers, kinship carers and prospective adopters
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email email@example.com