A Qualified Children’s Senior Social Worker is Required to work as part of the First Contact Team in Middlesbrough.
As a Children's First Contact Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Completing section 47s and risk assessments
- Working as part of a duty team
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register
- Deal with all telephone contacts and referrals for children and young people
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email email@example.com